We are all aware that stomach cramps and constipation are symptoms which are caused by poor digestion. However, many of us would never have thought that fatigue and headaches can be directly linked to improper functioning of the digestive system. We tend to look for numerous causes of these symptoms, such as the weather, an oncoming head cold, or our poor night’s sleep, but we rarely blame the colon.
For that reason, many people who have a weak digestive system cannot heal because they are trying to fix a throbbing headache instead of their digestion.
The Signs Which Show That You Need a Colon Cleanse
- Low energy
- Chronic fatigue
- Changes in appetite
- Frequent allergic reactions
These symptoms are attributed to the toxic waste which causes mucus and bacteria to ferment in the colon, and eventually get released into the bloodstream. Irregular bowel movements also lead to reduced nutrient absorption, which increases the health problems even more.
The Best Colon Cleansing Mixture
Luckily, there is a simple natural option which will help remove the toxic waste from your body.
It is recommended to drink this super healthy mixture 3 times – immediately after waking, before a light lunch (like steamed veggies and baked salmon), and during the midafternoon.
You should also drink 6-8 glasses of room-temperature water throughout the day. Reduce the water intake after 5 pm to prevent midnight trips to the bathroom.
According to experts, this cleanse can be done in one day or for a maximum of a week in order to achieve the best possible results!
Here is the recipe:
You will need:
- 1/2 cup of 100% pure organic apple juice – helps maintain optimal health.
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice – a powerful antioxidant that will speed up detoxification and improve digestion.
- 1 teaspoon of ginger juice – to reduce bloating and stimulate the colon to eliminate toxins.
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt – another ingredient which stimulates the colon to remove toxins.
- 1/2 cup of warm purified water
Pour the water into a glass and stir in the sea salt. Add the juices, mix well, and enjoy.
People who suffer from diabetes should not try any type of colon cleanse due to the natural sugar content in the juices. Also, if you are pregnant, suffering from allergies, or taking medications, you must consult with your doctor before you do this colon cleanse.
Health Benefits of the Cleanse
- Removes excess fatty acids from the body
- Helps balance the hormones
- Reduces anxiety and fatigue
- Improves sleep habits