You may find it hard to believe, but there is one delicious dessert that won’t increase your waistline. Made with natural sweeteners, chocolate, and avocados, these tasty truffles will help balance your hormones and speed up your metabolism. Is there anyone who can say no to that?
Besides being delicious, this recipe is also easy-to-make. In addition to this, its ingredients will also significantly increase the levels of fiber, healthy fats, and antioxidants in your body.
Chocolate Avocado Truffles
Yield: Makes 10-12 truffles
You will need:
- 1 avocado
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoon of cacao powder to coat
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup dark chocolate
- 10-15 drops of stevia
- Melt dark chocolate slowly.
- In a different bowl, mash avocado. Then, combine the mashed avocado with the melted chocolate and stir them together. After that, add the cinnamon, vanilla, and stevia and mix well again.
- When this is combined and free of clumps, store it in the fridge for 30 minutes. When the mixture cools and hardens, scoop it into 10-12 balls and roll them until they are smooth.
- Roll each ball in cocoa powder and enjoy.
- Place any leftover truffles in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
This super healthy dessert is low-carb, ketogenic, and fat burning. We used stevia for this recipe because it is 100 times sweeter than sugar and it doesn’t affect the blood sugar levels. Adding in the cinnamon provides a unique flavor and boosts the amount of anti-oxidants in the body.
There is no doubt that you and your family will love this recipe and be requesting it very often.