Today we will present you an easy-to-make dessert recipe in which the spotlight doesn’t belong to vanilla or chocolate. The most important ingredient in this ice cream is coconut milk, an ingredient that will provide a completely different flavor compared to the one you were used to.
There is no doubt that this will be the tastiest ice-cream you have ever tried! Yet, there is a small problem with it – it is really hard to stop at a scoop or two.
Coconut Ice Cream
You will need:
- 2 cans of organic full-fat coconut milk
- a dash of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large dates, pitted
- a pinch of sea salt
- First of all, you should leave the coconut milk cans overnight to chill.
- In the morning, place all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Next, if you have an ice-cream machine, run the mixture through it. If not, pour the mixture into a large container and place it in the freezer. Let it sit until it becomes firm (approximately 4 hours), but note that you should remove it on every hour to whisk with a fork.