Today, we will share a recipe for a natural remedy that can help cleanse the colon and improve the functions of the digestive system. This easy-to-make recipe contains only two ingredients, which are well-known for their strong healing properties!
Apple Cider Vinegar
Organic, raw, and unfiltered apple cider vinegar can be used in many different ways. ACV is especially convenient for preparing natural remedies due to its many health benefits. It contains good bacteria called acetobacter, which is known for its ability to break down food in the gut. The strong healing properties of ACV can also help reduce acid reflux and heartburn. Moreover, the high amount of acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar increases the absorption of essential minerals. This amazing vinegar is also full of several powerful antioxidants, including gallic acid, caffeic acid, and chlorogenic acid, which can help improve you overall health.
Organic, raw, and unprocessed honey provides an array of health benefits. Some of these benefits are in part due to its phenolic compound called eugenol, which is known to have strong anti-tumor properties. Some studies suggest that the active compounds found in honey help destroy cancer cells in the body, which makes honey a great ingredient for a natural colon cleanse. Honey is also rich in probiotics, which help to restore healthy bacteria to the digestive system. These bacteria improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
The Signs Which Suggest That You Immediately Need a Colon Cleanse:
- Constipation– usually occurs as a result of a poor diet, stress or buildup of toxic chemicals in the body.
- Aches– headaches, backaches, and sciatic pain are also signs of an overloaded colon.
- Fatigue– can be caused by toxic residues that circulate through the blood to all parts of the body.
- Acne– a blocked colon can lead to an accumulation of toxins in the pores, causing acne.
- Odor– bad breath and body odor occur when the colon releases toxic substances into the body.
The Recipe for Natural Colon Cleanse
- 8 ounces of warm water
- 2 tbsps. of organic honey
- 2 tbsps. of organic apple cider vinegar
Just add the ACV and honey to the water and stir the mixture well. It is recommended to drink it every morning before breakfast.