Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the body lacks sufficient amounts of hormones, which is why it`s known as underactive thyroid.
Since these hormones are vital for the regulation of heart, brain, body temperature, cholesterol, and respiration, underactive thyroid leads to serious health issues, such as infertility, joint pain, obesity, heart disorders, etc.
- Cold intolerance
- Low libido
- Weight gain
- Memory loss
- Muscle cramps
- Dry skin
- Hair loss
The juice below is extremely beneficial and it provides many health benefits. For instance, it regulates the function if the thyroid gland, boosts metabolism, boosts immunity, and prevents inflammation and various health issues/ disorders. Plus, it supplies your body with the needed vitamins and nutrients. Read on to learn how to prepare it:
- 2 glasses of water
- ¼ teaspoon of dry ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon of Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 cup of cranberry juice
- ¾ tablespoon of orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon of lemon juice
- First, bring the water to boil
- When done, add the ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cranberry juice
- Mix everything well and let it sit for about 20 minutes
- Add both orange and lemon juices
Note: This juice will also help you improve circulation and lose a few pounds in the meantime.