Ginger has become very popular spice in recent years due to its numerous health benefits. This healing spice can be very helpful in the treatment of the following health problems.
- Treat nausea
- Treat motion sickness
- Treat morning sickness
- Reduce Inflammation
- Reduce muscle pain
- Reduce soreness
- Lower blood sugar levels
- Relieve chronic indigestion
- Relieve menstrual pain
- Reduce cholesterol levels
- Improve brain function
- Improve heart disease risk factors
- Fight infections
- Prevent Cancer
If you are still looking for the best way to include more ginger into your diet, we recommend you to try the Ginger chews (also known as Gin Gins). They are small, round candies that will not only provide a satisfying flavor, but they will also allow you to experience the health benefits of many nutrient-rich ingredients.
Here is the recipe:
You will need:
- 3 tablespoons of Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup of Honey
- 5 Drops of Liquid Stevia
- 6-12 drops of Organic Ginger Essential Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Natural Pure Almond Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of Fine Sea Salt
- 10 Soft Medjool Dates
- 1 tablespoon of Powdered Coconut Sugar (Optional)
- Add all ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Continue blending and scraping until the mixture becomes smooth and dough-like.
- Line a bowl with saran wrap and scrape ginger chew dough into it.
- Put it in the freezer for 1-3 hours.
- Remove ginger chew dough from the freezer and roll into preferred shape.
- Place into parchment or saran wrap lined sealed tight container.
- Being preservative-free, the ginger chews tend to stay firm. So, keep them in the freezer until ready to enjoy.
Gin Gins are a fantastic source of Ginger and they are especially good for the treatment of nausea and indigestion. Also, you can easily carry them around in your purse, pocket, or coat.
Tell your family, tell your friends, and bring the Gin Gins to work to share them with your colleagues. These chews will not disappoint. On the contrary, they will allow you to enjoy an all-natural candy that contains the powerful health-boosting properties of ginger.
In addition to this, you won’t need to rely anymore on ginger ale, or gingersnaps to get your ginger fix.