The formula of this amazing tonic recipe dates back to medieval Europe when people suffered from many diseases and epidemics. Over the centuries, “The Master Tonic” has helped millions of Europeans in the fight against deadly diseases. This tonic strengthens the immune system and has potent antiviral and antifungal properties. It also improves blood circulation throughout the body.
Here is the recipe!
First, we recommend you to wear gloves when preparing, especially when handling hot peppers.
– 700 gr. organic apple cider vinegar
– ¼ Cup finely chopped onion
– ¼ Cup finely chopped garlic
– ¼ Cup grated ginger
– 2 fresh peppers
– 2 Tbsps. turmeric powder or 2 pieces of turmeric root
– 2 Tbsps. grated horseradish
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except the vinegar.
- Then put the mixture in a Mason jar.
- Pour the apple cider vinegar and fill it. All ingredients should be covered by the ACV.
- Close the jar and shake well.
- Keep the jar in a cool dry place for 2 weeks and you should shake it once, every day.
- After 14 days, separate the liquid from the mixture with plastic or metal strain.
- Keep the liquid in amber bottles.
– Be Cautious, because the taste is very strong and hot!
– Don’t consume on an empty stomach.
– Don’t dilute the tonic with water because it will reduce the healthy properties.
– Drink 1-2 ounces at least twice a day. First gargle then swallow.
– Eat some citrus fruits like orange or lemon to relieve burning and heat that stays after drinking the tonic.
– If you suffer from serious illness or infection, you should consume 1 tablespoon six times a day.
– Pregnant women and children consumption should consume smaller doses.
THE BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS ARE AMAZING!
– Garlic is strong natural antibiotic that kills harmful bacteria and microorganisms and increases the number of good bacteria in the body.
– Onion has similar action, but milder than garlic, but together they make a powerful fighting duo.
– Horseradish is a plant that clears up the sinus channels and improves circulation.
– Ginger has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that are very useful in the fight against colds and fever. Ginger can also help reduce asthma attacks and lower high blood pressure.
– Red Chilli Peppers have the ability improve the body’s immune system.
– Turmeric spice is amazing because it prevents dementia, clears infections, lowers inflammation and prevents a development of cancer cells.
– Apple Cider Vinegar has mighty antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial effects.